Feb 3, 2013

Late night freeflow #3

Lacking sleep like Rosie, freezing my ass off and lonely. Jackie's so deep down the sea, he left me. I'd trade this teak for the streets, to go back starting some heat, with my old crew like we used to do. Warm coffee, eggy bread and rice, banana leaves smelling nice. We be busking nights and sleep til daylight, and I'd write, man I'd write. All these tales some true, some bout all of "you". Of Lucifer and Hell, and Oceans and Church Bells. Names of lovers, and memories lived well. Like RiRi, I'm here now. Give me a second while I take a bow. Life was a play, more indie less Broadway. Funny how it's all coming back to me, never thought luxury would mean misery. No flying away like Nelly, she's just a bird and I'm a third class citizen, no action seen on my new clean linen, it's Akemi. High thread count but it's a single bed, see? No one to mount or to mount me. No mouth to mouth, no v to p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some beat, mr Saxo!