Feb 3, 2013

I promised

...I'd try writing every day, so here goes.

What is it do I want with my life at the moment? I'm not sure. I've reached small scale goals. I've been part of the UN for a project which got me out of my immigration shit hole back then. I got published a few times. I got old enough to make my own decisions in somethings or another. I've saved up enough money to pay off my tuition loan.

Getting my driver's license, but totally not feeling that right now.

I haven't slept properly for two months now. My health is doing fine, tho. And by health I mean my asthma. Mental health, kinda meh. But I'm much better now compared to October 2012 through January 2013. Man that ride sucked.

SO, what do I want with life right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some beat, mr Saxo!