Feb 2, 2013

Another insomniac freeflow

Judgmental hos be thick on my dick, suck me bitch, you know you want it. I'm wide, I'm big, I be better than your man's stick.

Why you're looking like I'm crazy? These bitches think I'm hazy, B get a grip, I lay asses like a motherfucking lego brick.


Why waste all that hate, just coz I'm what you aint? You'll never be better than me, shit bitch you're flat screen when I'm 3D.

I got more powder than your man can sneeze, you think you're hot shit just coz you're on your knees? Bitch I taze like the police.

Ten more minutes, no five please. Imma make these boys break like you wouldn't believe. You think you're all bossy with your double Ds.

Bitch Imma teach you classy, pull your top down, you think I don't see? Your guns be on a rack high, but your mind's empty

See I'm a motherfucking jedi, my laser be cutting you, an eye for an eye.

So stop hating bitch, you aint never gonna win me. Go melt like a Hershey and kiss me. We be loving like motherfucking hippies.

What's that B? You wanna have a taste of this pussy? Sorry girl, I heard you diseased. I got these books on VD, but you don't read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some beat, mr Saxo!