Feb 4, 2013

Insomniac freestyle #4

Snatch so tight niggas cant find it/ass parked so fine 20 beat per minute/when her Jag rolls in let the party begin/kiss me B, like Katy P imma like it/

She gon vibrate/gyrate/she gon move that hip like an earthquake/like a nympho/she mine tho/aint other niggas gon join this show/we be in VIP seats/

She's A Keys I'm Swizz Beats/I got more licks than a Halloween sweet/girl so fine how can I decline/this card maxed out but I don't mind/

I'll keep on spending/keep you spinning/round the world B/in your applebottom jeans/we don't need no fur to make you purr/here kitty kitty/

Lick this milk clean/then lick me after/I'll lick you back you lick me faster/I lick you more you lick me better/round that pearl B/

And round another/we'll take long grab a chair/grab my hair/grab my anything I don't care/yeah like that/you know I like it like that/

I know you like it like this/how's my cherrylip kiss/you so fine I made you my missus/us so right bitches get jealous/they hatin/

They makin stuff up like they're nineteen/sweet valley high queens/gossiping/tryina front like they're something/but they nothing/

B you know I was thinkin/woah/I see that smile I see you grin/grabbed my ass high in your direction/this position/I'm loving the situation/

Like Jersey Shore you're pumpin/I'm squealing/this little piggy went whee whee whee/you're a bad wolfie/huffing/puffing/blowing me in/

Ecstacy/My breath buried in your double Ds/I talked too much/now I'm all touch/blind man's bluff down to your muff/I hear you B/

You're loving this/I see you B you're wet with jizz/my jizz?/no way/honey be golden like Taytay/she'd write us a lovesong today/or on Monday/Or Tuesday/or Thursday/not Wednesday/coz wetness is my forte/and I'd give that to you babe/I roll smooth like valet/aint need to tip me/

This aint Hollywood baby/just holy good/holy shit good is what I'm saying/so park me sideways like a Bentley/I drive a stick coz you own me/

Left right reverse, B/you know what I mean/imma make you scream/you gon make me sing/we be joined like a pair o twins/hips in sync/

Pink to pink/all you niggas still following this shit?/curtains closed/go on git back home/you aint invited leave us lesbos alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some beat, mr Saxo!