Sep 28, 2008

My own set of Tarot Cards


I am still missing a few more Major Arcana Cards (Judgment, Strength, Temperance, Chariot, Hanged Man, Hierophant) but believe me, I'm working on it.If anyone has any suggestions, or comments, do feel free to drop a word.

Notice the rainbows? Yeah, they're kinda gay, no? Haha. These are for my upcoming book, which I will be collaborating with a friend. Even if the book does not work out, I'll be keeping these for my personal collection. So if you want your own set, tell me and I'll have them printed out for you too, for a cost of course.

Update 2 October:

Some people have asked whether I designed these cards by myself, and the answer is: YES! I used CorelDraw for these. Right now, my computer is experiencing breakdown and until that malfunction is fixed, this project shall have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. wah, kereen... design for ur self or dijual..??

    udah dicoba untuk ramal? bisa? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Give me some beat, mr Saxo!