Sep 25, 2008

List of things that I HATE:

1) Bright Eyes, I hate you guys SO FRIGGIN MUCH, because you make me laugh and cry at the same time. Sometimes the feelings conflict so much, that I can't manage any emotion, and I spontaneously combust while hearing your songs, and it's not good 'coz I listen to your songs at work. That goes the same to you too, Mr. Damien Rice. Oh, and Azure Ray, thank God you guys aren't a band anymore.

2) Movies that make me cry, the fact that I have to return you completely in one piece to the rental place is the only reason I'm not shredding your shiny discs to pieces. Granted, you are all made up of great titles, and I am practically a crybaby, but I can't help wanting to hurl you (Juno, The Bubble, The King and Clown, My Father, Mere Naam Joker, etc.) towards a static wall.

3) Story ideas that don't finish themselves in my head, and stubbornly won't complete themselves when in writing. I mean, why even bother filling up my head with your presence? What's the point? I'm depressed enough, do NOT add to the torture.

4) Computer viruses, cause I use my computer a friggin lot amount of time, thankyousoverymuch.

5) Self-righteous people who think they know everything and think that they're doing actions that are for the GREATER GOOD. Whose good are you talking about, cause obviously you definitely don't have me in your utopian picture.

P/S: I don't HATE "you guys" anymore, that's for sure. Because I believe there should be a stronger word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some beat, mr Saxo!